Museum Marketplace

Looking for that perfect gift for a family member or friend with ties to the Village or a keepsake for yourself? Consider giving a gift of Bartlett history. The Bartlett History Museum has a number of items suitable for giving or keeping as collectibles.

Cat's Meow® buildings

Bartlett's Cat's Meow® collection consists of two-dimensional wooden buildings that replicate some of the Village's historic structures. Each piece is handcrafted, including cutting, printing, and individual hand finishing. Casper, the famous black cat trademark, can be found on every piece along with Cat's Meow® creator Faline's signature. This trademark black cat can only be found on authentic Cat's Meow® keepsakes.

item image item description item price
cats meow of first village hall Bartlett's first Village Hall, built in 1894. This building collectible was commissioned in 2005 to celebrate the Village move into an expanded, new facility.
4 3/4" wide x 5 1/2" high
$12.80
cats meow of watermann home Built as a family home by Friedrich C. Watermann in 1882, this building at 211 Railroad Avenue is currently home to craft and antique store Banbury Fair.
6 1/4" wide x 4 1/4" high
$12.80
cats meow of guild home This Gothic Revival home was built in 1876 for Bartlett's first physician, Dr. Elias Guild.
5 1/2" wide x 4 1/4" high
$12.80
cats meow of the bartlett tavern Built in the late 1880s, the Bartlett Tavern is the oldest continuing business in the Village.
4 3/4" wide x 5 1/4" high

RETIRED
PIECE - No longer available

cats meow of village gazebo The actual gazebo in Bartlett Park was built in 1991 to celebrate Bartlett's first one hundred years of incorporation.
4 1/4" wide x 4 3/4" high
RETIRED PIECE -
No longer available
cats meow of struckman home The Italianate-style house of first Village President George Struckman was built in 1885 and still stands today at the corner of Oneida and Western Avenue.
4 1/2" wide x 5 1/4" high
$12.80
cats meow of bartlett elementary school The first Bartlett School was built in the 1880s at North and Hickory. In 1929, the school moved to its new and current location at North and Eastern.
8" wide x 3" high
$12.80
cats meow of original train station In 1873, Village founder Luther Bartlett donated land for a train depot to the railroad and named his station stop Bartlett.
6" wide x 3 1/2" high
RETIRED PIECE -
No longer available
cats meow of immanuel united church of christ Immanuel United Church of Christ is the oldest continuing congregation in the Village of Bartlett and the original church structure still stands at North and Western avenues. This Cat's Meow® building was commissioned by the History Museum in 2001, to commemorate the 110th anniversary of the congregation's charter. RETIRED PIECE -
No longer available

Additional Items

item image item description item price
pictorial history book of bartlett Know someone who loves old family photos? Give them Bartlett, IL: Our Past & Our Progress, a pictorial history book that chronicles the Village from the turn-of-the-century through the mid-1960s. Author autographed copies are available. Paperback, 128 pages. $19.99

Purchasing Items

All Museum Marketplace items can be purchased at Bartlett Village Hall, 228 S. Main Street, for the price listed plus applicable sales tax. You can also order items by phone. Call the museum Director Pam Rohleder, 630-837-0800 for information and shipping cost.

Home       History Museum       Depot Museum       Events Calendar       Archives       Bartlett History       Market       Feedback